Welcome to Xplorea.com website!
This website is a part of our main tourism business of PT. Viztamaha Tours and Travel. Xplorea.com is accepting reservations or bookings for inbound services (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This agency shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage delay, or injury to you or your traveling companions or group members. This agency shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Each traveler assumes responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel. Traveler is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage, which is available at an extra cost through this travel agency. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, tour documents, cruise documents, travel agency invoice or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group travel members.
Terms and Conditions which you use of this Website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site:
- OWNERSHIP. Xplorea, including its successors, affiliates and assigns now existing or hereafter organized (collectively as, “PT Viztamaha Tour and Travel“) is the owner of all copyrights, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights in this site and its computer software, except for the portions that may be owned by PT. Viztamaha tour and travel’s various third party providers.
- USE OF SITE. You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You agree not to use this site in the operation of a travel agency or to sell them to the third parties without the prior written consent of PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel. You warrant to PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site are true and accurate. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the Web site may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. The information, software, products, and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel and/or its third party providers and distributors make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, software, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel and/or its third party providers and distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, software products and services obtained or proposed to be obtained through this Website. If, however, despite the exclusions contained in this section, PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel and/or its third party providers and distributors should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of the web site, the liability of PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel and/or its third party providers and distributors shall not exceed the amount of any subscription fees and/or service charges paid by claimant to PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel for the services with respect to which liability is found.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your convenience only. PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel does not control such Website and is not responsible for their contents.
- USE OF COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS. If this Web site contains chat rooms or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel reserves the right to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
- RELATIONSHIP. The relationship among PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel, its third party providers and distributors and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, or employees of the other.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Indonesia. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Indonesia, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of the site and this Agreement.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- MODIFICATION. PT. Viztamaha Tour and Travel may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability for any other remaining provisions.
- HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The terms and conditions set forth above constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing.
Last updated January 2017.